The Darkest Minds

The Darkest Minds

young adult movies | dystopian movies

Jennifer Yuh Nelson
Gwendoline Christie Mandy Moore & Amandla Stenberg
Aug 3rd, 2018
98% of America's children are gone. The remaining 2% is being held in camps. A girl decides to flee. The Darkest Minds is directed by Jennifer Yuh Nelson and was released on Aug 3rd, 2018.

All release dates

Cinema Release Date Friday August 3, 2018
DVD Release date Tuesday October 30, 2018
Netflix DVD release date Tuesday October 30, 2018
Netflix streaming Not available
Where can you stream The Darkest Minds:
Stream on Amazon Video Watch on Google Play 'Watch on Prime Video Watch on Vudu Watch via Microsoft Watch on YouTube Watch on iTunes Stream on Fandango Watch on Playstation Video
DVD/Bluray via Amazon

Check Netflix and Amazon Prime availability in your country:

Is The Darkest Minds on Amazon? Amazon | Is The Darkest Minds on Netflix? Netflix


Stay up to date with the streaming options of The Darkest Minds & other streaming releases

Production details

Director Jennifer Yuh Nelson's Action & Adventure movie The Darkest Minds is produced by 21 Laps Entertainment & 20th Century Fox & was released 2018-07-25.

Costs: $34,000,000
Box Office Results: $41,142,379
Length/Runtime: 104 min
The Darkest Minds Official page